Price: Dkr. 245,- incl. breakfast, bed linen and one towel per night per participant
The price includes the following:
- The students are staying in 4-bedded rooms.
- Teachers in single rooms. All with shared bath & toilet.
- The teachers has free coffee/tea during the stay
- Experience the sketches of Bjørn Nørgaads tapestry to Queen Margrethe.Experience Køge Swimming Hall – One of the biggest at Zealand! Go to Køge Museum and see their special exhibition
- Due to Covid-19 initiatives, teachers are asked to lend a helping hand at the buffet.
Other prizes in addition in 2020:
|Lunchpaket + 0,5 l water
|Dinner 2 courses
|Rent of extra towel
We would gladly help you with:
- Suggestion to activities
- Flexibility when you arrive and depart
- Coordination of rooms in accordance with the gender of the students
In Køge you will also find the oldest half-timbered house in Denmark. The house is from the year 1527 – it is also called “the fairytale house”.
300 meter from the hostel you will find Køge stream and Køge Ås, which invites you to a lovely walk.
The travel time to Copenhagen by train (S-tog) is only 35 minutes. The train leaves every 10 min.